Continuing Education Opportunities
and Resources for Clinicians
DFX offers educational opportunities and support for therapists, clinicians and educators that include:
- Learning Journeys, DFX’s virtual training courses which share the tools for delivering therapy that fits to children who have complex developmental disabilities;
- Fragile X Academy, online courses for parents and clinicians that offer insight into Fragile X Syndrome and how to best support someone who has been diagnosed with Fragile X;
- Seminars and Symposia: DFX’s clinicians are often invited to share their expertise at local, national, and international gatherings of pediatric caregivers and we include links to register and/or download recordings of these sessions;
- Podcasts: DFX co-founder Tracy Murnan Stackhouse is a sought-after speaker and podcaster, and you can access “SpIRiTed Conversations” and other podcasts.
- Resources for Clinicians: The DFX team offers a list of websites, articles, and other sources of information and inspiration.